How To Care For Your Little Tiny Waist Products
Follow These Basic Rules To Effectively Wash Your Waist Cincher!
- NEVER MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRY YOUR WAIST CINCHER!
- Hand wash your cincher in lukewarm water preferably with a non-scented detergent.
- Use your hands, or a soft towel. Never a sponge. A sponge will cause damage to the material.
- If you have tough stains you want removed, use a non-chlorine bleach.
- Hang cincher to air dry. Do not lay with other clothing, or do not hang by direct heat as this may cause shrinkage to the latex.
- Air drying may take several hours.
- Note that latex is a sensitive material and should be treated properly for it to have the maximal lifetime possible.