Tips to Help You Get Started With Your New Waist Shaper Corset
When you first purchase a waist shaper corset, you might have some questions about how to get started with waist training. This guide will offer you tips, tricks and plenty of helpful suggestions to make your journey with waist training as easy and successful as possible. Do you still have questions after you read this guide? Be sure to check out our FAQ section or contact our team for answers.
How to Find the Right Waist Shaper Corset
If you are purchasing a waist shaper corset from our website, the best way to ensure you are getting the right corset for your size is to measure yourself with a tape measure. Our waist cinchers are made with high-quality materials and are true-to-size; that means you will be able to match your measurements to our size chart and find a match. When in doubt, you can size up. When you measure yourself, be sure to place the measuring tape at your waist under your belly button. This will give you the most accurate measurement for our corsets.
Tips on Getting Started with Your Waist Cincher
Once you receive your Tiny Little Waist shaping corset, you'll be eager to get started with your waist training, but it's important that first-timers take it slow. You'll want to wear your corset where it's snug but comfortable at first. Start by wearing it for up to 3 hours at a time, then give your body a break. You'll be able to gradually tighten the shaper more and more and wear it up to 8 or even 10 hours a day without issue. Don't rush the process! Enjoy watching your waist become smaller and smaller over time. It's fun to measure your waist and track the difference!
Tips on Wearing Your Waist Shaper
- If you are serious about waist training, purchase more than one waist shaper corset. This will allow you to wear one while the other is being cleaned.
- If you want to avoid washing your corset waist cincher as often, wear a lightweight tee shirt or camisole under it between your skin and the corset. This will help prevent oils, lotions, perfume and sweat from transferring to the corset.
- To wash your waist cincher, gently scrub it with a gentle detergent and warm water. You can hang to dry.
How to Get the Most Out of Waist Training
- Wear your waist trainer consistently! Daily wear is best, though an occasional "day off" won't undo your hard work.
- Wear your corset waist cincher to the gym. This can boost your confidence as well as help you shed more belly weight.
- Combine your waist training routine with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise to speed up your results.
- Drink lots of water while wearing your latex waist cincher!
You are going to love the results you get from Little Tiny Waist shaper corsets. They make you feel and look your best while giving your body more support. If you are interested in waist training but haven't started yet, shop in our online store for your new corset waist cincher today!